Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Coupon Shopping at Kohl's


With warm weather coming I've been busy putting together a summer wardrobe for my son.  I look for nicer clothing and shoes second hand but for casual play shirts I just can't justify paying $3 when I can get some brand new for almost the same price and on better condition.  When I wrote about shopping at consignment sales I mentioned that I have lots of ways to find kids clothes for a good deal.  Kohl's is a place I can find affordable things for my son.  I don't have many store credit cards, (just this one and Target), but I love my Kohl's card.  It is absolutely a store card worth having if you are going to shop there.  There are lots of sales and coupons that you can only take advantage of if you have a Kohl's card.


I was a little short on casual shirts for the little guy, so I was excited when I saw these coupons in my mailbox!  I went to Kohl's and found boys shirts on sale for $6.99, and after my $10 off coupon and 30% off, they were $3.49 each.  Though I would never ever pay it, 5 shirts could have cost me $70.  Yikes!


My little guy is almost ready for summer!  Today it snowed here but I'm holding on to hope that it will warm up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment