Saturday, May 24, 2014

DIY Toys: Water Play


This is something we've done a few times to keep my little guy busy and in the kitchen so I can keep an eye on him while I cook.  It can get a little messy, but hey, it's just water!


I put the stopper in the sink, turn the water on at a trickle, and give him some kitchen tools to play with.  I also toss a towel on the floor between the counter and his chair to catch the drips.  When the water level reaches a few inches, (never give them more than you want to clean up!), I turn off the water and let him continue to play.

When it started getting really messy I took his clothes off.  This picture also shows the towel on the floor.


This is a great free game that keeps my little guy busy for a good 30 minutes.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment